Friday, February 23, 2024

Home

As I have mentioned in Why This Blog?, my children that have written poetry are between the ages of fourteen and twenty-one. I've uploaded their poems, which glorify God, in separate posts on this blog for you to enjoy.

I've called this blog "Verses to the King," which is based on the words of the psalmist that say, "To the choirmaster: according to Lilies. A Maskil of the Sons of Korah; a love song. My heart overflows with a pleasing theme; I address my verses to the king; my tongue is like the pen of a ready scribe." (Psa 45:1).  

God and His Creation
God Will Help Us
God Will Meet You There
God is in Control
God Without Beginning
God's Eternal Ways
God’s Grand Design
Creator We Love
The Answer
The Eyes of the Lord
Worth My Praise
You Are Faithful
The Glory of God
The River of Life
Great is His Faithfulness
All Creation Proclaims
Praise Him
From Him, Through Him, To Him
Feeling Your Love
Seashore
I Think of You

Jesus Christ
Jesus
Our Sympathizer
Saved Through Sacrifice
Royal Intervention
The Love Story
He Loved Us First
The Miracle Worker
My Letter to the King
Who is Judge?
Coronation in Jerusalem
Jesus is Risen
Out of His Love
The Man with the Master Plan
Praise for Our King
The Name of the Lord
The Rider
Jesus, My Lover
He Wants To Be Involved
You Fill Me Up
Our Intercessor
Good Shepherd
My Anchor
Lighthouse
Still the Same
The Fragrance of Holiness
Bettrothed

Sin and Eternal Destiny
Sin's Price
When I Cross the Line
My Grace Was There
The Spirit is willing
Bitter or Better
Die or Deny
Don’t Run from God
Don't Look Back
Love on Trial
The Hunter and the Hunted
The Sheep and the Goats
The Dazzling Wine of Deception

Personal Transformation
The Cost
At the Crossroads
Give Your Life to Jesus
A Pleasing Sacrifice
Cross Bearing
Wash Your Robes
Perfect for the King
Beauty Unfading
Preparation
Make Your Bride Ready
Vessel for the Master
Mirror of Christ
Compassion for the Lost
God-Given Rest
Greater Things Await

Life and Trials
Your Life
The Meaning of Life
Life's Basic Training
We Want to be Accepted
Finishing Strong
Strangers
Going Through the Valley
Nothing Will Separate
Smoldering Flame
Full of His Goodness
Overflowing Blessings
Blessings
A Thousand Little Gifts
Within His Will
Connected to the Vine
Fruit in Every Season 
I'll Follow You
Without Love
His Little Flower
Spared
Safe
Call of the Missionary
Take Two

Faith and Prayer
Open Line to God
Under the Tree
So Much More
Faith Should Not Depend on Feeling
Wait for the Lord
A.S.K.
I Learned to Fly
Like a Child
Use Your Talents
Swift to the Rescue
Garden of His Delight
The Sound of Your Voice

God's Word
Pearl in the Sand
My Daily Bread
Boldly Bring

Spiritual Warfare
Armed for War
Flaming Sword
Battle of the Mind

Marriage and Family
Beckoned
The Voiceless Innocents
The Noble Wife

End Times and Last Things
In These Last Days
America, Turn Back to God
Judgment of Babylon
The Midnight Hour
The Time is Near
Take Me Away
Marriage Feast
The Millennium
When I Get to Heaven
Beyond the Clouds
Reward of the Overcomer
Store Eternal Treasure
First Day in Heaven

Author's note You can access my complete blog directory at "Writing for the Master." 
___________________________________________________

Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International.  He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment